Improving online Mobile access : Tapmantra

A native application can provide a satisfying user experience that delivers all of the functions mobile users need to be productive. Mobile devices have given people the freedom to work anywhere, but they’ve also created complications for the working team.... Empower people with self-service provisioning for any app they need ,by taking some time to implement the steps above, you'll create a better user experience for your visitors, help them find what they're looking for on your site, and encourage them to visit again (and hopefully buy from you and book your services). Users spend on average 69% of their media time on smartphones. Apps account for 89% of mobile media time, with the other 11% spent on websites. With more than half of people consuming media via smartphones, you need to make sure yours offers the best experience possible. 83% of mobile users say that a seamless experience across all devices is very important. 91% of mobile users say that access to content is very important. The majority of money spent on digital advertising is targeted towards mobile. Most social media activity takes place on mobile. Consumers are more likely to recommend and buy from the business that has a better mobile experience.

Organizing your mobile world

The online mobile industry has not witnessed a strong growth in terms of its purchasing polarity when compared to other developing countries .The main prominence of the online mobile sector is on how to deliver the right services with high satisfaction to its beloved customers.... Tapmantra helps you to outline your physical real world into a simple mobile operating world and brings you more closer to things that seemed far from your reach. In tapmantra the visitors will be able to find what they are looking for and also decreases the chances of someone leaving your site frustrated. Since a mobile experience can be accessed anywhere and everywhere, you need to think through how it can be useful to people wherever they may be.Tapmantra will keep you organized in all aspects of your life.You'll feel better organized after just a few seconds. Align with how people use their mobile devices and why. Emphasize content over navigation. Provide relevant options for exploration and pivoting. Maintain clarity and focus. Align with mobile behaviors

Discovering somethings new access : Tapmantra

Every person is dedicated towards his/her work and giving time to their top priorities .Most of the time they feel in-confident about the choices they have .Customer perspectives are a continuously changing process and it changes with ever second.... Every customer wants to discover new and better alternatives that suits best for their choices .With tapmantra application they are going to discover things that they might have never experienced before and also we try to provide them the correct experience that they may be thinking off. Create a positive user experience for your visitors and help them easily find what they’re looking for, it’s important for your website to be functional and easy to navigate.

Enhancing user experience - Tapmantra

Web users seek the same user experience on mobile devices as they do on desktops and tablets but functionality and usability can change , but service is for now and mere times to come will remain the customer oriented business .... To really scale a successful business it should satisfy the customer quantitatively and qualitatively . Every company must put their customers first because "customer is the king" for the proper functioning of any sector today. They want to easily and immediately reach to what they are looking for, without having to waste time on jumping from one page to another.It is important to keep in mind every factor for providing better user experience to mobile users when designing a mobile-friendly application. Tapmantra enhances user satisfaction just like an online product by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided in the interaction with the product. Try Tapmantra.



Creating an easier and more engaging buying experience for customers.


Aligning, connecting right and simplifying selling efforts for e-commerce functions.


Digital sales and marketing offer greater potential thereby increasing revenue through a customer centric platform.


Increasing customer engagement via mobile app through personalization & one click approach.


Increase the checkout to order conversions and creating a flexible, engaging and profitable platform.

How are we different from others?

We require service assistance in a variety of situations to keep ourselves in a well orderly manner. If it is orderly maintained, it is very cheap and if we do not take time to maintain it, it will be damaged or becomes very expensive to fix it back. Years of experience has tuned our strategy to produce the best outcome both in terms of services and experiences.

Write down your feedback